Friday 20 December 2013


EATING OUT 2:  Tiffin House, T.Venkataswamy Road (West), R.S.Puram, Coimbatore (Reference my cousin Suresh). 


This is a small and decent eating joint near the main signal of R.S. Puram. I visited this place today morning. They make all south indian breakfast like idlli, all types of dosa, uttapam, poori bhaji, appam and their speciality is butter appam. Even though I had my breakfast at home, I decided to try butter appam. It is fantastic. It costs Rs.45 for a single butter appam. These items are available in the morning and in the evening they have seva, adaii, vada, dosas, etc. This is run by a person called Bhupathy and managed by one Babu. He was kind enough to allow me to take some photos. Whenever you visit Coimbatore, please do not miss this joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment